The follow up to in-salon keratin therapy is this revolutionary new smoothing hair care system, BEAUTY KERATIN HAIR-STRAIGHTENING ONE-DAY TREATMENT KIT. This collection includes shampoos, conditioners and treatments that infuse liquid Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silk, Collagen, Vitamins, Minerals, Silicone, Olive Oil and Natural Ingredients.
BEAUTY KERATIN HAIR-STRAIGHTENING TREATMENT straightens your hair while replenishing the condition of the hair without damaging or changing the molecular structure. It helps to restore hair to its natural state, controls hair loss and manages frizzy, weak, coarse hair.
BEAUTY KERATIN HAIR-STRAIGHTENING TREATMENT is not a permanent straightening but a smoothing treatment that can be used on all hair types such as chemically treated, colored, permed, relaxed, straightened, highlighted, and bleached with results that last three to four months and fade away gradually as hair is shampooed.
This amazing product heals, repairs, moisturizes, nurtures with keratin and protects damaged hair. Moreover, it eliminates frizz and curls, emits no unpleasant odors and can be used on all hair types.
This natural substance gives hair the ability to return to its naturally healthy, shiny, soft state; and more than any other product, it reduces volume and allows hair to be styled easily.
We offer Beauty Keratin Hair-Straightening One-Day Treatment Kit with Silicone and Olive Oil.
- High Quality Keratin Treatment.
- Keratin, Protein, Silicone & Olive Oil Treatment.
- One (1) day treatment (24 hours)
- Eight (8) products
- Compare the Keratin Hair Treatment Kits in this Chart
- Pre-Treatment Clarifying Shampoo - The first product to be used in the Keratin Treatment. It washes away impurities, previous tinctures, color residues and opens hair cuticles for straightening treatment.
- Keratin Hair-Straightening Treatment - Use after the Clarifying Shampoo with the initial treatment and once every 3 to 4 months to straighten, smoothen and return hair`s natural protein nutrients.
- Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Shampoo - An after care to the Keratin Treatment to be used as the regular hair shampoo to delicately wash hair preserving treatment effect.
- Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Conditioner - An after care to the Keratin Treatment to be used after each Hydrant Shampoo to vitalize and recondition the original hair straightening treatment.
- Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Masque Treatment - Use as a mask once a week after the Keratin Treatment to nurture and preserve hair`s smooth effect.
- Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Silk Treatment - Adds shine and softness, and leaves your hair more manageable every day. Style and nourish your hair without worrying about the build-up that other products tend to leave behind.
- Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Activator Treatment - Its deep penetrating action repairs and revitalizes hair during blow drying or ironing and closes the cuticle to entrap nourishment. Optimized for use as a daily maintenance to the Keratin Hair-Straightening Treatment.
THE COMPLETE BEAUTY KERATIN HAIR-STRAIGHTENING WITH SILICONE & OLIVE OIL ONE-DAY TREATMENT KIT #4101 CONTAINS ALL YOU NEED, AS FOLLOWS:
- One, Beauty Keratin Pre-Treatment Clarifying Shampoo,
- One, Beauty Keratin Keratin Hair-Straightening One-Day Treatment,
- One, Beauty Keratin Bio-Restorative Revitalizing Moisturizing Sulfate Free Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Shampoo,
- One, Beauty Keratin Bio-Restorative Revitalizing Moisturizing Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Conditioner,
- One, Beauty Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Masque Treatment,
- One, Beauty Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Silk Treatment,
- One, Beauty Keratin Silicone & Olive Oil Activator Treatment.
# 4101 Beauty Keratin Hair-Straightening with Silicone & Olive Oil One-Day Treatment Kit 16 oz.
How to Use:
- Begin with the clarifying shampoo opening the cuticles of the hair.
- Virgin hair should take 3 washes. On the third wash, leave on hair for 20 min.
- Chemically treated, resistant, coarse or gray hair should be 2 washes. On the second wash, leave for 10 min.
- Blow dry hair on medium to low heat until hair is dry.
Tips: Do not scrub the scalp while shampooing the hair, this treatment is not a scalp aid treatment.
- Part the hair into 4 parts;
- Starting at the back of the head, use a micro mist spray bottle and fill it with the desired amount of the Keratin. Separate the hair in 1" sections (for long hair, spray the treatment at the root, mid section and the ends then comb thought with a fine tooth comb. For Medium length hair, spray once at the root and one and the mid section and comb through with a fine tooth comb. For short hair, spray once at the root and comb through with a fine tooth comb. Using this application process will ensure that you are using the effective amount of treatment while cutting the application process by 10 to 15 min.
- Repeat until the whole head is complete.
Tips: Less is more, always start with a small amount like 1.5 ounces, this treatment does not require a lot, however make sure the ends are saturated. Product should not be applied on the scalp, please apply about ¼ away from scalp.
- Keratin treatment must remain in the hair for 20 min on fine, porous hair and about 45 min on resistive or virgin hair.
- Cover the hair with a plastic cap, allowing the treatment to get into the damaged cuticle.
- Do not rinse the solution out of the hair.
- Using a blow dryer on low heat, blow dry hair with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb until it is completely dry.
- Using a heat resistant carbon comb, part hair into four and start at the back of the head.
- Part hair into 1/8 sections, using a flat iron from the root to the ends at temperatures of 410 F.
- Go over with flat iron several times to seal keratin into the cuticle.
Tips: For the Keratin treatment, we do not recommend high temperatures. Using temperatures as high as 430 F and 450 F will cause hair to become brittle after period of time.
After Care: After 24-72 hours of the treatment, wash the hair only with the Sulfate Free shampoo and conditioner provided in kit. Continue using as necessary.
Tips: After the service is done, advise your clients how their hair will look and feel after washing the hair (after 24-72 hours period of course). Always educate your clients on using after care products, because it is formulated with this treatment, and the shampoo does not contain Sulfate to strip off the keratin from the hair as regular shampoos. Stylists can prepare a package for the client before the service, or have the after care products ready for purchase after services are done.
After Care Tips:
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes; do not ingest. If the product comes in contact with eyes, rinse with clean water. Keep out of reach of children.
For more information contact us at email@example.com